Graphic Design (Intern)
The student intern will assist our senior graphic designer and our director of photography and videography in the creation, organization and distribution of graphic media. Student graphic designers at CVC Hub will complete an internship that includes 6-10 hours of work a week. Below is a list of different jobs the student intern will undertake:
- Photo Editing: Student will do initial photo editing and exporting from Adobe Lightroom. Student will further enhance and retouch photos using Adobe Photoshop. Student will prepare images for
use in different media formats including, video, web, email and print. Completes trouble and preventive maintenance reports on video and audio production equipment; assists in repair and upkeep of studio and production sets and properties.
- Video Editing: Student will use Adobe Premiere Pro & After Effects to edit videos. Student will organize and sort raw videos and edit the videos to create short movies for use online, in social media and the iPad app.
- Design: Designing decals, signage, reports, brochures, infographics and other promotional materials for CVC Hub and it’s clients. Assisting CVC Hub director of videography with illustration for animation and photoshoots.
- The intern will be required to attend regular internship meetings. The intern will also be required to present an overview and results of their work during the semester at a designated intern/staff meeting.
- The intern will meet with the president and executive director of CVC Hub periodically to discuss their experience.
- A current sophomore, junior or senior in the university program.
- Experience working with Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
- Minimum GPA of 2.0.
- Flexible schedule (outside of class and/or work commitments).
- Problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- In depth knowledge of Photoshop.
- In depth knowledge of InDesign.
If you satisfy all the conditions above, please fill out the form below: